Registered nurses and highly skilled practical staff are ready to provide our clients with number of healthcare services:
- Clinical Assessments and Monitoring
Whenever needed, we are here to provide your loved one with 24/7 close monitoring service. For any kind of illness or chronic condition, our home health
caregivers are there to ensure the patient that he/she is getting the right professional help at the right time.
- Medication Reconciliation
Our skilled home caregivers are there to provide your loved one’s basic medical care, condition monitoring and administered medication.
- Oral and Injectable Medication Administration
- Intravenous Medication Administration
- Infusion Therapy
As well, we provide an extensive infusion therapy management. Done in the comfort of the patient’s home, our therapies mostly include immune globulin,
pain management, enteral and parenteral nutrition, antibiotics and pain management.
- Ventilator and Tracheotomy Care
To prevent complications, caregivers and patients are both trained in care of the tube and tracheotomy.
- Ostomy/Colostomy Care and Management,
- Gastrostomy/Jejunostomy Care and Management,
- Closed and Open Urinary Drainage System Management,
- Tubes and Drains System Management,
- Pediatric Nursing,
- Dementia/Alzheimer’s care.
We are fully equipped with medical care necessary for our dearest young ones. For children with special needs, critical/chronically or terminally ill
youth, Penn Home Health Care provides constant nursing care.
Find out more about the other services that we provide.